Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Off....

This weekend me and the girls took a much needed 2 night get-away trip to Park City! It was sooooooo much fun! We ate lots of good food, shopped, massages, hot tubbing, staying up late talking ( I have to admit I was the early bird every night, but I have an excuse of being pregnant right?) From left to right: Amy, Michelle, Me, and Andrea! Amy and Andrea have been my best friends for as long as I can remember: Andrea since 2nd grade, and Amy since Junior High! I love those girls and I'm soooo greatful that we are still as close as we were 15-20 years ago! I've just been starting to get to know Michelle and she was awesome to be around and I'm glad that she came on the trip with us. I'm sooo glad I have gotten to know her better!

Chowing on some goood Mexican food! And it was good! Funny story that should probably be left out, but I'll share anyways!!! K - Mexican food first, massages 2nd! You can only guess how hard it was for us ALL to keep relaxed in our massage sessions!!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

I had the BEST time, so glad we went!! I sure was tired when I got home:)

Brenda Hurd said...

Sounds SO fun! Your lucky to have such great friends! I'm super jealous - my trip is getting short - i'm sitting here waiting for dean to get home - baylee had a fever all night so i didn't want her to go to brandy's!!

Bells said...

I had so much fun. I am very proud of you for how late you did stay up actually! I am so glad we have stayed close too. I wish we saw each other more though. Thanks for all the laughs!

Megan and Jon said...

You are alwasy doing something fun.