Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

This past weekend was my Dads birthday, big 53!!!! I don't think I could brag enough about how my boys have the BEST Grandpa in the world!!! Both of my boys absolutely adore him, and flock to him like he's a big peice of candy or something! I hope he knows how much I adore watching him with my kids! He raised 2 girls and now he gets to play with 4 (almost 5) Grandsons and 1 Granddaughter. So he eventually got his boys that he so desperately needed!!!!!
Blowing out the candles
We stopped at Cabella's on our way home from St. George to get my Dad his birthday present and the boys were in awe of the huge fish tank with all the HUGE fish! Bridger just kept pointing at them over and over again. It's not a very good picture because you can see my flash through the glass, but their is some BIG fish in there!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your dad...he is the best!