Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July!

So going to LAVA hotsprings over the 4th has been a tradition in my family for years but everyone slowly stopped coming, but I have made it a tradition with my family, Abbie and T and Cody and Kristen for the past 2 years, and it's been sooo fun! Here we are night of the fireworks and let me tell you Bridger LOVED the fireworks this year! He just sat in his chair watching them the entire time! Sucker in hand, quite content, and as good as ever!
The 3 amigos, Avery, Dillan and Cord.

Check out my sparklers Mom!!!
Mezmorized!!!!
Once again, the 3 amigos!
Enjoying the camp fire!
Bridger turned into the camping trailor door natzi (spelling?). He had to have complete control over that door the whole time! That was his nitch for this trip anyways!
And he loved coming in and out of Avery's tent! He had a blast this trip!

2 comments:

Kasie said...

I love your pregnant belly. You look SO good! I love the baby update...good luck. I'm looking forward to hearing from you after having three boys!!! :) I can barely keep up with my two...busy bodies!

Candis said...

You definitely do not look like you are ready to have a baby yet. You are so little! My Dad and brother and sister where at Lava on the 4th too. I was going to go but had to work. Do they still do the fireworks that look like Lava going down the mountain?