Monday, July 6, 2009

Downata Family Reunion

Last Saturday I had a Hoskins family Reunion at Downata pool in Downy Idaho. The funny thing is, is Chris lived here for a couple years while his parents managed the pool! So it was kind of fun to see what Chris grew up doing for a while! Here is Chris and I, and NO!!!! You can not see the full picture or you might get really scared of my BIG belly!!!!!
Bridger LOVED watching people coming out of the slide, he would just giggle really loud every time someone came out!
Here is my cute sister Brenda! Just have to brag for her that she has lost some serious weight in the past year and she looks great!!!!!! Her daughter Baylee and Cord just watching the slides too!
Here is Cord and Ethan.
Baylee and Bridger. Bridger LOVED this part of the pool, and of course I did too because I didn't have to worry about him drownding in water! But it was really funny because the water would come off and on and every time it turned off Bridger would stick his head down at the hole and yell at it and most the time it would come out and spray him right in the face!! I loved watching it.

Chris coming out of the slide!
Bridger...

Chris with Ethan and Cord.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I've heard that place is a lot of fun! So when is the baby coming? Anytime or what? Good luck!

Kristen said...

Love Downata! I lived my all of my elementary school years in Downey, Idaho. One of my favorite memories was going to my friend Kristy's house (her family owned Downata at the time) in the winter and being able to swim when the pool was closed to the public.

Amy said...

I am so glad you finally made it to Downata! Don't you love it? The pictures are so fun! How are you feeling? How many more weeks? I need the scoop give me a call....The daddy/daughter date looked so cute...fun ideas:)

Candis said...

I haven't been to Downata in such a long time I can't even remember it. I do remember it being really fun and maybe there was a slide that went underground or something? What did your sister do to lose weight? Your family is always doing fun active things!