Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hudson - Picture Heavy....

For all of those who wanted to see how HUGE I got - 40 lbs later, this is what I looked like the day I walked into the hospital to have Hudson. Lovely sight eh? Good thing you can't see the ankles.... Heres is Hudson the next morning. Already looking like a completely different baby! Thanks for all the visits! This is my sister in law Cami. She is awesome!

My darling sister Brenda, thanks for all you do for me!

My mom and the boys. My mother tackled watching the boys while we were in the hospital, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I love you!

My awesome Dad that my boys just adore!
Abbie, Grannie, Stan and some more kids! Thanks for the support!

Me and my 3 boys! Chris should be in this picture so it could by Me and my 4 boys!


Morning after, still have that beautiful swollen face!

My Grandma and Aunt Kathy! Thanks for everything!

8 comments:

Candis said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! You sure make cute boys. You are so on top of things to get it posted so quickly! You look so good and I hope your feeling well.

Brittany said...

He is adorable! I love the name Hudson. Congratulations on baby number 3! You looked great by the way!

Michele said...

I'm sorry but I love the way your belly looked! And Hudson looks like he has chubby little legs already! He's so cute.

Megan and Jon said...

I think you belly was adorable. I had to sit on my hands in church somtimes because I wanted to rub it so bad. I loved it.

Congrats hope you are feeling well. I would like to bring dinner down when things settle down for you.

Shotwell's said...

Congrats Karie and Chris! I'm so happy for you! He is a darling baby! Enjoy every minute with him!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so cute! We can't wait to come meet him!

Brenda Hurd said...

wow he does look sooooooooo different all ready - i can't wait to see him again - hope all is well!! xoxo

ceryl said...

Oh my cute! Congrats! You have the cutest boys, that's why you keep having them:)and you look awesome! I love the name!