Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and had one of my weekly checkups. It's no fun to see how much weight you've gained! But at least I can say I'm on track to NOT exceed my normal 40 lbs I gain with each pregnancy!!! I'm dialated to a 2, and this baby is already measuring 7lbs 14 0z. HUGE!!!!!! Bridger was 8 lbs 13 oz, So she said I'm probably going to have an even bigger baby. I'm scheduled a week early from my due date, so if I don't come early July 23rd is the big day!!! I'm VERY uncomfortable right now and pretty much waddle like a duck! Pretty Site. Oh and YES, I do have cankles at the moment, that's even prettier! Love summer pregnancies!!! Wish me LUCK! I'll update again after my next week apointment.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like me, I gained almost 40 with each my kids too. Good Luck, I hope all goes well! I think having a baby is so exciting!

Michele said...

Gotta love those cankles! Good luck...

Brenda Hurd said...

glad everything is going okay! Thanks for the visit afterwards! Hugs!

Shotwell's said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures of your sweet new baby....wish I were closer so that I could hold him. And.... yes, btw, as a comment to your comment on my page (just making sure that other's that might look at my sight don't read...lol) it is a crazy scary mess. Meth will do it every time. Wish I had proof.

lhhadley said...

Hang in there girl. I hate that feeling in the end when you don't want to do anything and are so uncomfortable.

The family reunion and daddy/daughter day look so fun! Cute girls...I bet they love you:)