Monday, July 6, 2009

Father/Daughter Activity

Last Wednesday I held a Fathers/Daughters Activity Days with the girls and we had a great time!!!! I was a little nervous of how it would turn out and if the fathers would be willing to do things I had planned for them to do, but it was a success! The girls had to learn how to tie a tie all by themselves.... (Oh and of course Cord was in the thick of the whole thing!!!)
Daddy's had to paint their daughters fingernails...
Daughters had to shave their daddy's face with shaving cream and a popcycle stick....

Daddy's had to braid their daughters hair. And yes, this is Chris. One of the girls's dad couldn't come so I volunteered my sweet husband to be her daddy and he did great!!!

2 comments:

Mileysmom said...

I just got called to Activity Days!! You always do so many fun things with your girls. I am inspired!!

Candis said...

That is so cute. I remember going to a Daddy Daughter activity when I was little. You are such a great leader for those girls. I love all the activities you did.