Monday, October 13, 2008

KID TAG - CORD EDITION

Here's a new way of being tagged! Ask your kids these questions and write down their first initial answers! I got quite the answers on some of them. And if you can't tell by some of the answers, it snowed today!!! I tag all of you!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you? “SNOWMAN!.”
2. What makes mom happy? “SNOW!.”
3. What makes mom sad? “When you take away your stuff.”
4. How does your mom make you laugh? “With Daddy.”
5. What was your mom like as a child? “You were like a little football player"
6. How old is your mom “5.”
7. How tall is your mom? “54.”
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Get Kisses"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Watch TV."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "?."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Excercise."
12. What is your mom not very good at? “You are the Best.”
13. What does your mom do for her job? “Excercise.”
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Rice."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Cereal."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Alex"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Watch movies."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We're Big."
19. How are you and your mom different? "?."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because you tell me."

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Karie, that is so cute.
You need to pat yourself on the back.
Your Job- Exercise.
Your good at- Exercise.
Favorite food- Rice.
Gosh...could you get any healthier?
I might do this, but I'm kinda scared of the answers I'll get! LOL

Megan and Jon said...

This was darling I can't wait to do it with Olivia. Yeah for snow..

Kami said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I love it!

lhhadley said...

So fun:) I love hearing what kids say. When I saw that my sister in law did this, I just had to pass it on. Great job Cord!

Trevor and Amy said...

That is such a cute idea! I'll have to wait until Kailey is a little bit older to ask her so she can understand what I am asking her. Way cute!

Bells said...

This is one of the funniest things ever. I love what he came up with. So flipping cute. I can just imagine him saying all of that. Soooo Funny!