Thursday, October 30, 2008

OCTOBER FUN!

This month has been sooooo fun for the boys! Here is Cord at Preschool dressed up as Batman. I was kind of surprised that he was the only Batman there, I saw 4 spidermans!!!!

This is at the pumpkin walk here in Hyde Park. It doesn't look like our boys are having much fun by the looks on their faces, but they had a good time!!! And thank goodness for the good weather this year, last year was freezing!!!


Cord as Snow White????
Bridger didn't mind poking his head into all the holes, he didn't know what was going on!



This is Mylee, Cord, Avery and Bridger in front of the Incredibles Display.

Here is Bridger in my sisters backyard. Just trying to get a cute fall shot!


5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like lots of fun.... This is such a great time of year. It is sad to see October end.

Kristen said...

I'm glad you posted pic's of the pumpkin walk. We totally missed it...for like the last 3 years. You've got some handsome little boys Karie.

lhhadley said...

Fun pics...I love this time of year! The Batman is cute. Boston's is very into superheros right now too.

Brittany said...

OK, you've officially motivated me to get a cute blog! Such cute pictures! I love the hunting pics. Maybe I'll go with Bobby one day!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

We missed the Pumpkin walk! I love it but always seem to miss it. Cute pics! you have the cutest kiddos!