Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Washing Machine Ate my socks!

Okay, you know how you come up missing a sock from time to time and you blame it on the washing maching?? Well, I officially caught my washing machine in the act!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I was doing laundry and saw something sticking out of the rubber that lines it, so I peeked in and found soooooooooo many missing socks! There's some in there from when Bridger was a tiny baby! Look at them all! They were sooo gross that I chucked most of them. So it is true, washing machines DO eat your socks so you better really dig inside from time to time to see what's missing!


THE CULPRIT!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

This is so dang funny - seriously - i am laughing so hard - this is so true...........i can't believe you really caught your washing machine in the act. glad you took pictures!

Kristen said...

whoa...I didn't think that it was REALLY possible. I guess I better quit nagging at my kids for loosing their socks. I have one HUNGRY washing machine.

Bells said...

I was just talking about this. I just bought Payton a bunch of cute socks and honestly only one of almost every pair comes out of the wash. That is hilarious.

lhhadley said...

I better check out my machine and see if I can find any missing ones. That is funny!

Amy said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that...I can just see your face when you found all of them...