Monday, October 6, 2008

Sneak Peak / Family Pictures

So today we attempted family pictures with the boys, and well, it actually turned out really well! I think we set ourselves up to have a rough go with Bridger and his well....head strong personality, and he actually did awesome! We went to a great place where he really felt comfortable and had fun. Heck his favorite thing to do is throw rocks in the water, and here we have it on film. Thank you so much to Ashley Mae Photography, she did a great job!! If you would like to see more of her work click on the link above.
I can't wait until we see them all!!!!





8 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

THE COLORS OF THESE ARE SO AWESOME, IT LOOKS SO PRETTY.
CUTE FAMILY, I LOVE CORDS SMILE IT IS SO PERFECT. DO SHARE WHEN YOU GET THEM ALL

Kristen said...

Your family is beautiful! All of the pictures look so good. I'm so glad you loved your pictures. Ashley is awesome, huh?
Oh...your family fits much better on the bridge than mine did. LOL

lhhadley said...

Such darling pictures Kar...I love them all! She did a great job. These made me excited to see our family pictures:) I saw that you had Anniemations photography on your list. Did you use her before? I only ask because my sister-in-law is having a photo party with her and I wondered if yours turned out good. I love family pictures...it is hard getting everyone ready and happy to be there, but so worth it! They look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris. Found you on Ashley's photography page. (My wife's good friends with her and Kristen Kropf) And you thought we'd never speak again because I moved to Houston. Good to see you're doing well.

Brad Mitchell

Amy said...

Those are darling! What a cute family... The colors and outfits look so good together- I had tons of fun on Friday too, we'll have to do it again soon.

Kami said...

So cute! I love them all!

Shotwell's said...

Cute Family, and so good to see you sooooo happy! You did good!

Bells said...

Your pictures turned out awesome. I love them. Your family is so darling. You opted against the red jacket huh? They turned out great.