Sunday, October 26, 2008

TAG - Once again..

Ok, so I've now been tagged by Amy to do another kind of tag, how many of those are out there??? JK

8 Things I'm passionate about:
  • My family
  • Keeping in touch with my friends (blogging)
  • Being organized
  • The church -Trying to better myself
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter icecream
  • NAPS for Bridger (he's trying to get out of them)
  • Being Punctual (Is that weird?)
  • Having alone time

8 Words/Phrases I use often:

  • HELLO?!?!?
  • That's awesome!
  • Holy Cow!
  • Are you serious?
  • You be nice!
  • I love you
  • YO!
  • Crap.

8 Things I want to do before I die:

  • Have a little girl!
  • Watch my kids grow up to be adults
  • Tour the world!
  • Face all my fears
  • Look good in a swimsuit again!
  • Watch my Dad go through the temple
  • Learn another language

8 Things I want/or need:

  • Good one Amy, I also want an inhouse babysitter so that I can go to the temple!
  • My basement decorated
  • A napping toddler
  • A sequioa
  • A cricket for scrapbooking
  • Snow Boots/pants so I can play with my kids in the snow
  • New running and hiking shows
  • Another girls night out!

8 Things I've learned from the past:

  • To always forgive others and move on with your life
  • To be a good listener
  • Family is forever, treat them like your best friends
  • Don't sweat the small stuff
  • I have to work hard to be in shape!
  • I love watching my kids hit milestones!
  • If you bat your eyes at cops, you CAN get out of tickets
  • Washing machines DO eat your socks!

8 Restaurants I love:

  • Cafe Rio
  • Tepanyaki
  • Olive Garden
  • Chilli's
  • Subway
  • The coppermill
  • Applebee's
  • Red Lobster (their spring rolls!!!)

8 Shows I love to watch:

  • The biggest loser
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette
  • American Idol
  • King of Queens
  • Days of our Lives (although I officially quit watching that show in July)
  • America's Funniest Home Videos
  • Extreme Home Makeovers
  • Deal or No Deal

8 People I tag:

  • Heather H.
  • Brandy Jo
  • Brenda
  • Kellie S.
  • Kristy
  • Amy M.
  • Lindsey P.
  • Kristen K.

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I was a mess today or what. So embarrassing..
This was fun we could totally watch TV together. cept days of our lives. But I"m sure I could catch up on it quickly.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Thanks again for referring Abbie & her family to me; they were such a cute cute family! I love checking your blog; its so cute. Posts like this are so fun; I learn so much about people! I had no idea you were a hunter; you are so awesome :)