Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!

Ok, here I am sitting on the coach at 6:15am way tooo excited to sleep because Santa has come to our house!!!! I just had to get Cords first initial reaction on video camera, so here I sat for an hour while he slept in longer than usual because he couldn't get to sleep the night before. After we put him to bed about 20 minutes later he came running out saying "I think I just heard Santa on the roof!!!" "I think the reindeer are up there!" It was sooo fun! But I got the footage, and I think I just might post it!


Here is Bridger checking out the train table! It was THE ONLY present he enjoyed. I actually ended up opening all of his other presents! Should have stopped at one huh???Oh, he was enjoying my hair too! My hair is far too important over presents! And don't I look lovely, it kind of looks like I just woke up.... Oh I did! Pretty huh?Here we are at my Parents house! Again!!Brenda and Dean!!All the kids waiting in anticipation for all the presents sitting right behind them. It's like they get Christmas twice in one day!!!Cord and his cousin Ethan got this robotic Dinasour that's way cool! He was trying to show it off for the camera but he couldn't even pick it up!Here's Grandma and Grandpa with Cord and one of his other favorite toys, Incredible Hulk. They did a great job at getting him exactly what he wanted! I think "Santa" sometimes gets their kids what they think they should have rather than exactly what they want! Here's the family on Christmas Day! Don't mind the tissue stuffed up Cords nose, his finger has found a fascination with what he could find up there and it often brings him a bloody nose in return! Stinker!

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

Boston has loved his train table. Santa brought him one two years ago. It has been great, he will love it:) I love that you couldn't sleep on Christmas eve either, I never can!

ceryl said...

Congrats on the little one on the way! I couldn't sleep either! I had to wake all 3 of my kids up. What ever happened to opening presents at 5:00am???? Happy New Year!