Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cole Christmas Party

Here's some pictures of my Dad's side of the family's Christmas party! This is actually Chris tending to Bridger during one of his all so common melt downs he has. We woke him up from his nap early and he just decided he couldn't handle it, so he cried the rest of the night, joy! Cord found My moms white elephant gift "bling, bling" and had fun with it the rest of the night!

And here is me hanging out with ma and pa! I love being around my parents especially around the holidays. I was at my moms house the other day and my mom was talking about how she needed to get new Christmas decorations because it was all old fashioned. And I was like NO! I love it there because it reminds me of all my childhood Christmas memories!

1 comment:

lhhadley said...

I love Cord's necklace! I think you should let him wear it all the time:) Yea for Christmas parties! Love the pic with your parents.