Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Painting

The other day I bundled my boys up and went down the street to my sister in laws house and we painted the snow. What you do is fill a spray bottle with water and add food coloring to it and they go make master peices! Cord went through 4 bottles of spray, he loved it! Bridger didn't want to participate, he didn't know what to think of the snow!!! If anyone has anyone fun winter activites, let me know!!! Winter is going to be long and cold here in Cache Valley!



5 comments:

R Cadina said...

That is such a great idea!!!! I can't wait to do that with my girls! :0) I'm excited for the winter actually. It's already almost January...maybe it won't be as long of a winter this year as last year..?? Maybe? :0)

Candis said...

That sounds like so much fun! I will definitely try that with my kids when we get some snow!

Amy said...

What a cute idea! My kiddos will love that. BTW I love your new sweater:) I think you should wear it on Christmas Day...

lhhadley said...

That looks so fun! What a great idea:)

Kasie said...

Love that idea! I also found that if you bring all your kids summer toys, like their bikes, lawnmowers, etc. inside that helps them from not wanting to go outside (especially if they don't like to bundle up). I let Caymen play with his stuff in our basement that way he can't hurt anything and it still keeps him busy. It's a good distraction from the snow on those days its either too cold or you just don't want to go out. Hope it works!