Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, the life....

This weekend Chris's company planned such an awesome Christmas getaway for everyone and their spouse! It started off with dinner at McGraths fish house in Layton (not a sea-food lover, but it was ok). Then everyone chose a movie to go to and I actually got Chris to go see Twilight with me. He liked it, but didn't LOVE it like all the girls! Then they put everyone up in a hotel in Layton and the next morning after breakfast all the girls got to go to a spa and get a 3 1/2 hour spa treatment! It was awesome! We had a 1 hour full body massage, 1 hour facial, and a 1 hour pedicure, with lunch and dessert included. Who could ask for anything more? I think I'll take this weekly, or at least monthly!! I LOVED IT! While we enjoyed the luxory of spoiled relaxation, the boys went to some speed racer go-cart thing and had a blast! Thank you Divirsified!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh how fun! I am so jealous... I keep telling Brad he should go see Twilight with me. I think he would like it!

Kristen said...

Now that's the good life. That reminds me...I think it's time for a pedicure. When it gets SO cold outside, my feet feel like ICEBLOCKS attached to my legs. The only thing that will warm them up is soaking in hot water. Thanks for the prompt Karie.
p.s. Uou have the most darling
Christmas Decorations. Love your decorating style.

lhhadley said...

How fun is that! Movie, dinner, spa treatment...and all without the kiddies. So fun! I am excited to all get together this week:)

Amy said...

I was just wondering if you are planning on coming down for the PAR TAY on THur??? Did you get some ugly sweaters????

lhhadley said...

You've been tagged:)

Brenda Hurd said...

So jealous here too - i think i might have to hit stan up for a job next holiday season!!