Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sweartheart Tag

I was tagged to do both of these, so I did them both in one!

*What is your husband's name? Christopher Stan Coats
*How long have you been married? 3 years
*How long did you date? 10 months
*How old is he? 32
*Who is taller? He is MUCH taller
*Who can sing the best? Probably him, I don't stand a chance.
*Who pays the bills? He does
*Who does the laundry? I do
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
*Who mows the lawn? I do for the most part. He does the weed eater.
*Who cooks dinner? I do
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me, he never admits when he's wrong, which isn't That often anyways....
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
*Who wears the pants? We both do.
*He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? A game, Sportscenter, or The Office.
*You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
*What's one food he doesn't like? olives
*What kind of drink does he order? Water or Dr. Pepper
*Where did he go to high school? West Side
*What size shoe does he wear? 11.
*If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Silver & Gold?
*What is his favorite type of sandwich? Club.
*What would he eat every day if he could? I don't know, he's not a food lover like I am!!!
*What is his favorite cereal? Lucky charms or honey nut clusters? (we don't eat cereal very often.
*What is his favorite sports team? Utah State - Denver Broncos
*Who did he vote for? We didn’t (I know, I know)
*Who is his best friend? T, Mergs
*How many places has he lived in? 3
*You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Chocolate cake, white frosting.
*What could he spend hours doing? Snowmobiling or waterskiing.
*What's something cool about him? He's seriously the best daddy ever!
I tag who ever wants to do it!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This was fun to read...He's such a good guy...We need to go boating next summer, Brad wants a boat so bad!