Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

I think I'm a little spoiled but I get to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family, and I absolutely treasure it! It's just a special time of the year that I can't give up, no matter the weather conditions or the hour long drive!!!! Here I am with my Giving Mother, Beautiful sister, and the most caring Grandmother! I love that she spends every Christmas Eve with our family. And thank you Mom, for all the planning and hardwork into making it such a wonderful Christmas Eve/Day!
Here's Chris, Dean and Mason enjoying the yummy food! Dean is the bishop and he's a VERY busy man, so we were sooo excited to spend these 2 days with him!
Now, here is Santa Clause himself, my father! You would never guess it by the rough exterior of my dad, but he has the most Christmas spirit of anyone I know. He absolutely LOVES doing the Christmas shopping for the grandkids, my heck he even picks out clothes for us girls that we get every year, the mood has to be set just right with the Christmas lights on, Christmas music playing in the background, and just the right "Christmas food". And here he is handing out our Christmas Eve presents to everyone. Cord got these 2 transformers that was his favorite toy ever!!! He LOVES it!
My sweet Bridger, he doesn't get into toys that much right now, and when we opened this music sounding, honking diesel, he actually did a little dance! It was pretty darn cute! He played with that all night too!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! Christmas is the best, and I just love your fam too...I'm glad you made it safe, there was tons of snow!

lhhadley said...

Our boys love the same things! Looks like you guys had a great holiday:)